Gentleman Zombie Gentleman Zombie

Cool graphics style, work on animation and story.

I really liked the graphic style, with the texture over everything, but the actual animation used too much tweening in my opinion. I know you said not to complain about it being too short, but it really did feel like it was going somewhere and then it just ends. I don't want to be a negative nancy, though, because this really did show potential and was a lot better than a lot of stuff on newgrounds! I want to see more of your animations!

ctrlaltd1337 responds:

Yeah I totally agree with the story. The project was to incorporate a joke into an animation, I really hate slapstick comedy and all that stuff, so I went down the zombie joke path, which was better than my first idea of a dead baby joke. lol. And I can't see how I could have made my animation style work frame-by-frame, I use the line tool. Sure I could have done it frame-by-frame, by I had 2 weeks left to finish it, not 2 years.

Pico's Cool Pico's Cool

AWESOME

I loved the way you used really simple graphics with great animation, it made the whole thing a joy to watch for me. Some aspects, like the hands playing the guitar, looked a bit off; but I really just enjoy watching this and in my opinion it captures everything great about pico day :).

Dead Baby Joke Dead Baby Joke

moo

I don't really care about this being offensive, but you can't just rely on offensive jokes to be funny, you have to actually, you know, come up with some reason for people to laugh at it. People don't like shows like South Park JUST because they're offensive, they also have clever jokes, and messages behind the stories. This is just you trying to get by just by being 'edgy'. More effort, please!

Free Will - The Game Free Will - The Game

hm..

I'm sure there's some real clever meaning behind why it replays when you press 'try again', but I just don't get it. Game play was kinda cool.

how to get a free website how to get a free website

Bad.

This entire flash could be replaced by a link to a website. It's not a tutorial if you just say, 'go to site and follow instructions', it's an advertisement.

Sheepster Sheepster

Poor...

This is just a rip-off of Winterbells, the game with the rabbit. But this has no personality, which was the only reason I played winterbells. The graphics were pretty good, but try coming up with your own ideas.

blade of despare blade of despare

Very cool.

Nice work!

Chill Bro Chill Bro

hmm..

I like it! Nice colours and texture. His eyes stare deep into my soul.